Friday, January 2, 2009

My year in pictures: 2008

New Year's 2008

Spring Break trip to Alamosa, CO to build a Habitat for Humanity house



playing a game at one of my bridal showers

my 22nd birthday

the first and only piece i got into the dsvc national student show. got the interview for my job at tractorbeam at this conference


hanging the senior show, aka the culmination of four years of graphic design at TCU

the night of the senior show. phew.

we got our engagement pictures taken.

graduated from college, magna cum laude!

six graphic design graduates. love these guys.

bachelorette party with wonderful friends!

my best friends in the whole wide world.

married! i love this guy.

our great honeymoon in yosemite

and san francisco in the summer of love room at the red victorian hotel


left tb and started working with these guys, the best people to work with in the world!

a great new neighborhood with lots of great people.

first Christmas with my new family! (all of justin's cousins and his grandma on his mom's side)

we got a new kitten. his name is buckethead.

first Christmas with my husband.

and his first Christmas with me.



all in all, a year full of transition, good friends, and great blessings.

2 comments:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

love this :)

your life is neat.

Jana said...

Wow. That's quite a year, my friend. I'm glad we're neighbors.

Blogging about you today. Finally!!!