Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Student Show

Well, friends, it looks like I'm going to be co-chair for the 2010 DSVC National Student Show & Conference. How did this happen? I don't really know, but you can count on a fantastic show for the 6th year in a row!

I spotted some of my contributions to the show on flickr, today. I designed the banners for the conference (based off of the poster designed by Barfoot) and came up with, dare I say, a pretty clever little tote bag that all of the conference attendees got to take home. I'm thinking of making my own run of them (minus the student show logo) to sell on etsy.




I don't know who these people are, but they stood in front of my banners to take pictures! Don't they look like they just love their bags?

2 comments:

KZ said...

Co-chair with Angela, huh? That'll be nice. Hopefully you two will manage to keep your sanity throughout it all. At times, Larry looked like he was ready to crack.

melissa said...

Sweet! Let me know if I can help out with anything