Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Things that make me feel cozy

For me, the winter season is all about things that make me feel cozy, like a warm drink and a good scarf, a soft melody and a warm embrace...

Hug Mug by Max Brenner (via Design Sponge) my favorite winter drink this year comes from Crooked Tree, a pumpkin spice latte. yum!



White rose scarf, anthropologie



really enjoying the title track from Sarah Jaffe's ep Even Born Again

this isn't a video of that song, but its good too, of course. and that's my friend becki in front of the texas flag! yeehaw!



detail of print by belleandboo

2 comments:

becki said...

holy cow where did you find that!? I didn't even know there was a video of that made!! :)

Cara said...

Really like the print. & Sarah Jaffe. She's a hottie & talented too.